Monday, April 30, 2012

weekend with kayley

yesterday was my brother brent's birthday. 
so of course i want to do a birthday picture post for him. 

but i'm not home right now and thus,
don't have access to scrapbooks.

so in the meantime,
a small look at my weekend!

 the new velata!
chocolate fondue is pretty much my favorite dessert.

 lounge time with my sister-in-law.
we call it "daisy hour".
basically we lay around doing nothing and drink iced tea.
like daisy from the great gatsby.
it's fun! :)

 i babysat my niece kayley.
she was a very cute roommate.

 and here's kayley at church for her dedication.
she was VERY distracting for me.
i mean who can listen during church when this cutie is next to you?!?

 baby k and me.
love.
 Katie Virginia

3 comments:

chantal marie said...

what a cute little one she is! what a nice, relaxing weekend!

Sara said...

That chocolate fondue looks so yummy! And your niece is so adorable! xo

Sunshine & Pretty Things

Megan | Freckled Italian said...

Lounge time sounds so good right now! And that baby is just too cute.