Wednesday, May 2, 2012

never grow up.

i like to think of myself as someone who will never grow up completely.
me and peter pan.
i think there's something so wonderful about just acting like a kid sometimes and having fun.
and not worrying about being cool
or anything but enjoying every moment of this life we've been given.

one of my favorite 'never grow up' activities is the slip-n-slide.
not just any slip-n-slide.
the slip-n-slide.

my family has been blessed to have a lake house in montana we vacation at every summer.
on flathead lake.
there are a million things i love about the lake house.
but one of those things
is the slip-n-slide.

take a look:



   





a month and a half and i'll be back on that slip-n-slide.
i. can't. wait.

Katie Virginia

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This.is.AWESOME! I want to be sliding down that giant slide of happiness.

Unknown said...

I love these pics of your slip and slide! Looks like so much fun! I'm your newest follower... found you via jess at lovely little things (we are on the same sponsor spotlight!) I'm looking forward to getting to know your blog!

from one bay area gal to another!
happy thursday!

xo,
kara
styledwithlife.blogspot.com

Terri said...

That looks like so much fun! What a wonderful family and a great memory to have. (Amazing photos too)

Unknown said...

That might just be the best thing I've ever seen, I'm so so so jealous!!
timefortea

Sara said...

So jealous! That looks like such an amazing time! Wish I could spend my entire summer by the lake ;) xo