Tuesday, May 8, 2012

my first giants game

sorry blog posts have been a little less frequent lately.
i'll be back on the 5 day a week wagon soon!

i am full immersed in interview mode for jobs next year,
which i don't exactly love.
i find the process of "selling myself" to be very uncomfortable.

but as a friend told me,
if you enjoy talking about how great you are,
you probably have issues. ;)


i did attend my first san francisco giants baseball game on saturday.
it was fun!

to be clear, as a los angeles girl born and raised
i will always bleed dodger blue.
but i was fun to pretend to be a giants fan for a game!

and you really can't beat the view:


also i ate a lot.
carbs carbs and more carbs.
garlic fries.
a hot dog.
nachos.
popcorn.

it was cinco de mayo so we kinda went all out!

i'm back on the diet now.
but as i told my personal trainer this morning,
i just don't ever want to be a person that is so consumed with weight that they don't let themselves indulge sometimes.

and oh boy did we indulge.
totally worth it! :)

 Katie Virginia

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Yum...baseball game food is so good!
Just found your blog :)
Good luck with the interviews--I'm a teacher...I know how it is!

Eliza :: Case Study said...

Hi there! I'm visiting + newly following via Megan's sponsor post today :) Happy I found your blog! xoxo, eliza

Sara said...

It wouldn't be a true baseball outing without the carbs ;) Glad you had fun! xo

Jess said...

Wow what a beautiful stadium!
I'm so used to being inside to watch baseball games!
The Trop (where the Rays play) is indoors!

Glad you had a good time, girl :)
xo

Megan | Freckled Italian said...

I hate interviews! Blah. Sounds like you had some good snacks though!