Monday, April 23, 2012

gym time

i had a lovely weekend. 
the weather here has been just gorgeous. 
i actually started showing off my legs and bare arms which i haven't done in ages. 
 and i got tan lines!


there was a girls night out,
a saturday picnic with friends at golden gate park in the city,
and a sunday pool day.

and i switched my bed from my winter bedding to summer bedding.
which really says it all doesn't it?
great weekend.

but the real work began today.
monday morning.
gym time.

it went MUCH better than expected after a *cough*seven month*cough* hiatus.
although i think i pulled a muscle in my shoulder...
and i might have literally ran upstairs once to avoid talking to my old personal trainer.
(there is NO WAY i'm ready to have my body fat measured by him.)
not yet buddy.

but i'm doing it.
gym time.
5 days a week.
five. days. a. week.

here's a little quote i found on pinterest by the lovely gwyneth that i love.


because let's be real,
she looks great.
and it's nice to know she has to work for it.
makes me feel like i can do it too.

Katie Virginia

2 comments:

bonbon said...

Just found your blog through the do something good link up and am finally getting around to commenting! Good job getting back to the gym! I need to do the same... have been SO lazy lately! Love the quote by gwenyth- makes me want to get my butt in gear!

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Get it girl!!! Good for you for taking the initiative. And honestly, who does want their body fat measured? Ever?