Tuesday, April 24, 2012

coming soon: book reviews

so i've been thinking about what sort of "weekly feature" i want to do on my blog.
i've had tons of ideas.
all of which i've ruled out for a variety of reasons.

but what i do know is books.
i read a lot of books.
so... i think i'm gonna shoot for a weekly book review.
(see that fancy schmancy link on the top right where you will find them all, once there is an "all" to find!) 
the goal will be a new review every wednesday.


as a disclaimer, i read for entertainment.
i generally don't read super intellectual or serious books.
i like fiction: historical. fantasy. dystopian. young adult. adult. christian. chic lit. whatever!
give me fiction.
so that's mostly what i'll review.
take it or leave it. ;)


happy reading!

 Katie Virginia

3 comments:

Tamara @ Go Fish Style said...

cant wait!

Amy @ 20MinuteMom said...

yay! How cute is this!? And didn't you love 733 design!? :-)

katie virginia said...

thanks Amy!! I've played around with blogging in the past. But now
that I'm done with teaching and school for the year, and won't start
working again till next fall, i needed a hobby! I'm having fun with
it!

And yes, I actually owe you for finding 733 design! Thank you!! I
looked at soooo many different options for blog design but i either
didn't like them or they were too expensive. But the one you used
ended up being great!