Tuesday, April 10, 2012

happy birthday brian!

it's my brother brian's birthday.
he is 29 today!
he is also a really great brother,
who continually encourages me to trust God with my life.
i am thankful for him.

so in honor of him,
a photo walk:

this was our very first picture together.

he taught me how to dig holes in the sand.

he taught me to drive a car.

 he's a great friend (and traveling companion).

 he looked out for me during college.

 he finally gave me my first sister!

 he trusts me with his children whom i LOVE.

and he's a really great dad.
here he is with his beautiful family!


happy birthday brian!
love you.

3 comments:

Haddock said...

some nice pics.
Where was that one taken (in the car)
Disney?

katie virginia said...

Yes I think it's in Toontown at Disneyland. we LOVE going to Disneyland! :)

henning love said...

ah APUers!! grad of APU class of '06 right here :-)