Saturday, September 11, 2010

making moves.

i moved into a new apartment last month. i absolutely love it! once it's all decorated i'll put up some pictures. but it's looking super cute!

i'm living with my best friend since childhood, caitlin. which is great. we each have our own junior suite with our own bathroom and walk-in closet attached to our rooms. there's a fireplace in the living room. a balcony. a dining area. and a great kitchen! i've also been cooking up a storm lately which is fun!

i am also thinking pretty seriously about beginning the process of getting my teaching credential started in january. i'd keep flying while i'm taking classes, which is totally doable. but i really just can't wait to have my own classroom!!!

i've been going through a lot of emotional ups and downs lately, and dealing with some big decisions... but I am excited to see where God is going to take me next! and i'm learning and being challenged more and more everyday to put my trust in Him!

No comments: