Wednesday, March 13, 2013

kiddos.

my little niece kayley turned 1 over the weekend.
we partied pretty hard.
as you can see.


i love her so much.

i honestly don't understand how anyone can not love kids. they take a lot of work, yes. but look at this one! so cute. 

i mean kids are so special. i love my nieces and nephews more than i ever knew i could. they are the reason i never moved oversees. the thought of being away from them for so long and missing those milestones, i just couldn't handle it. (thank you for that kiddos because otherwise i wouldn't have met my man!)

and then there's my future step-kids. a whole other kind of special. i feel so blessed that i will be getting the opportunity to love them in that way. because even when it feels like work, more people to love is never a bad thing. and they're pretty darn cute too!

and then one day soon, God willing, i'll be having my own kids.
i. can't. wait.

kayley's birthday has reminded me how truly blessed i am, and how much i have to be thankful for.

  Katie Virginia

No comments: