Monday, February 15, 2010

circus love!

now some of you may know this about me, but when i was little i was obsessed with the circus. i kid you not. in my mind, if i could somehow convince my family to join a traveling circus and spend the rest of my life traveling and performing, i would have been the happiest kid in the world!

my favorite tv show as a child was "dumbo's circus". for a flashback, go here.

i incessantly searched for a kids circus camp i could attend, to no success.

i dreamed of the circus convoy unexpectedly rolling into town and setting up their tents for a show full of animals, entertainers, "freaks", acrobats, and girls in sequins standing on elephants and waving at me. 

but alas, my circus dreams never quite came to be.

HOWEVER... today i discovered hollywood aerial arts!!! i can take trapeze classes! i think i'm gonna get a group together and set up a class for one saturday next month.



maybe my circus dreams haven't died after all... :)

No comments: