Wednesday, November 11, 2009

half of my heart.

well i just got back from visiting the family for the birth of my new nephew andersen david! he's absolutely perfect and i love him already. here's a picture of the love.



but now back to the real world.

tomorrow i'll be hopping flights throughout colorado and vegas and back again. it's my least favorite trip to do. it always feels like the day that never ends. but, at least it's worth a lot of hours! then friday i'll hang out with nick, then head over to my best friend's willy wonka themed b-day party! should be fun. followed by a couple more days of flying. then next week i think i'm gonna head over to phoenix for a couple days to visit my friends who i don't see nearly enough lately, a fact they consistently remind me of. thennn, back home in time for a concert, and the new moon premiere. yes, i am counting down the days. i'm not even ashamed to say it. i'm a fan. i am a fan of the twilight books. judge me. :)

november is pretty much a nonstop busy month for me. i'm liking it.

bids came out yesterday. i'll know on the 15th what my december schedule will look like. here's hoping some kind of miracle happens and i have christmas off!!! (fingers crossed)

also, have you heard this new john mayer song, ft. taylor swift?
i love love love it. so relatable.
listen below.


No comments: