Sunday, October 4, 2009

birthday girl!

i had a really lovely birthday. which was nice because the last couple years my birthdays have tended to be disappointing and involving tears. but this year was nice!

i went out to arizona to spend some time with my good friends there the week before, which was great. my arizona friends mean the world to me! here's a picture of my two ashleys and i when we all went out.



then back in LA i went out with work people (plus caitlin) the night before my birthday, which was also a lot of fun! here's a couple pics of my coworkers/friends and i from that night.





then on my actual birthday my mom came to town, i spent a couple hours at the day spa, and then went with family to a beautiful dinner out!

thank you Lord for 24 wonderful years of life! i am blessed!!!

No comments: