Friday, May 1, 2009

i'm back!

back in my blogging world. AND more importantly, back home in pasadena!!!

being home is sort of strange. a good strange, but strange. everything feels like slow motion after vegas, where everything was on fast-forward. i was gone five weeks which feels more like 5 years.

but i am officially a flight attendant!



i'm on reserve this month so my schedule is a little up in the air. but i am for sure flying sunday. so that will be fun!

---

on other notes... my parents surprised me with a new kitchen table and chairs in the apartment, which i am sooo excited about! i love it. i really just love my apartment all around. it's charming. 2 days ago a friend came over and he said upon seeing the apartment, "it's different... it looks like movie set." i don't really know what that means but i thought it was funny.

and i found this cute thing.



i love you!

No comments: