Tuesday, November 11, 2008

narrowing the options.

well i'm almost done with my 2 weeks. i have very little to actually do seeing as people stopped giving me new assignments (obviously) and i have started passing off all my regular work to other people. so here i am, at my desk pretending to look busy because i feel weird about not working, but not really having much of anything to do. so i spend my time researching possible plans for the future, researching my dream trip to europe, and generally doing not much of anything. it's all kind of silly really.

speaking of plans for the future, a new option has emerged... fresno.

fresno??? as in the same fresno my parents so eagerly moved out of when they were my age?

yes, that fresno.

you see i have a LOT of family in the fresno area. and some wonderful cousins. one of whom would like me to come live with her, which would take care of my lack of a living situation. fresno would also put me closer to brian, mary, and camden; which would be so great. there would be a lot of details to work out such as the main one, a job. but i have a few ideas and my family has a few ideas, so who knows. it definitely could happen.

no matter where i end up it is basically going to be a starting over for me. new home. new job. new church. new friends. even if i go to LA i'm basically going to be starting fresh. i'm really open to anything at this point.

these are the main things i'm looking for:
-a comfortable, afforadble living situation
-a job that will pay the bills as well as not make me miserable
-family nearby

as of right now, the fresno option has 2 out of 3.
LA has 1 out of 3.
and Europe has 0 out of 3.

i wish i could see the future! i can't wait to see what happens!

1 comment:

lisa page said...

Yeah, I wish I could see the future for you too! Whatever it is, I'm excited to hear about it. :) How does not going to work tomorrow feel? love you!